Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical TrialJaclynUloth
Get Paid to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis!
Millennium Clinical Trials is currently seeking volunteer participants for our paid Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Trial! As a study participant, you can have exclusive access to the newest treatments available for Rheumatoid Arthritis while getting paid at the same time. If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis and want to make a difference in the world of science and medicine while possibly treating your condition, signing up for a clinical trial may be perfect for you. Keep reading to learn more about the Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Trial and how to sign up as a volunteer participant today!
Do You Have Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis, or RA, is an autoimmune and inflammatory disease, which means that your immune system attacks healthy cells in your body by mistake, causing inflammation (painful swelling) in the affected parts of the body.
RA mainly attacks the joints, usually many joints at once. RA commonly affects joints in the hands, wrists, and knees. In a joint with RA, the lining of the joint becomes inflamed, causing damage to joint tissue. This tissue damage can cause long-lasting or chronic pain, unsteadiness (lack of balance), and deformity (misshapenness).
Rheumatoid Arthritis can have other co-occurring disorders, such as:
- Systemic Lupus
- Pain and Inflammation
- Other Autoimmune Conditions
If you are suffering from any of these, you may be eligible for our Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Trial!
About The Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Trial
The Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Trial is being conducted by Millenium Clinical Trials in Thousand Oaks, Ventura County, California. Our clinic features medical personnel who have treated thousands of patients with the utmost respect and care. Our state-of-the-art 2,800+-square foot facility has been created to host a wide range of clinical trials.
The clinical trial is:
- FDA-Governed Studies
- Overseen by Central Ethics Committee
- HIPAA Compliant
- Full Confidentiality
Prospective Participant Information
If you are chosen as a volunteer participant in the Rheumatoid Arthritis Clinical Study, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Free medical consultation
- Free health exam
- Free comprehensive blood tests
- Lab reports and/or MRIs
- Free, exclusive access to promising new study-related medications
- Guaranteed compensation of up to $7,000
Interested? Signing up as a participant is simple. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Call (805) 386-6266 or click here to provide us with your contact information.
- Chat with our team to go over the informed consent form, get your questions answered, the process explained in full, and decide if you would like to move forward. We may invite you to our clinic for a free consultation to determine if you meet the guidelines of the study.
- Start getting paid as a participant in the study while being carefully monitored by our team for treatment and safety!
For more information on our clinic as well as a list of other paid clinical trials that are currently enrolling volunteer participants, visit us at MilleniumClinicalTrials.com!