Get Paid to Try The UTI VaccineJaclynUloth
UTI Vaccine Clinical Study Happening Now
If you have ever had a UTI, you understand how painful and debilitating it can be. UTIs are extremely painful, can derail your life, and can cause emotional turmoil. Luckily, there is a new way to treat UTIs by preventing them from happening in the first place, and you can be part of an exclusive group to get access to this vaccine. Keep reading to learn more about the UTI Vaccine Clinical Study happening now in Ventura County!
How Does the UTI Vaccine Work?
UTIs are common infections that happen when bacteria, often from the skin or rectum, enter the urethra and infect the urinary tract. The infections can affect several parts of the urinary tract, but the most common type is a bladder infection (cystitis).
Risk factors include:
- A previous UTI
- Sexual activity
- Changes in the bacteria that live inside the vagina, or vaginal flora. For example, menopause or the use of spermicides can cause these bacterial changes.
- Age (older adults and young children are more likely to get UTIs)
- Structural problems in the urinary tract, such as enlarged prostate
- Poor hygiene, for example, in children who are potty-training
- Pain or burning while urinating
- Frequent urination
- Feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder
- Bloody urine
- Pressure or cramping in the groin or lower abdomen
Our UTI Vaccine Clinical Study is taking place to assess the efficacy and safety of an investigational vaccine in the prevention of bloodstream infection caused by Escherichia coli (E.coli) bacteria. Now, you can earn extra cash while potentially never getting another UTI again, while also advancing medical science and research.
What is Required of Participants?
In order to become a participant, we ask that you follow follow these easy steps:
- Let us know you’d like to sign up by clicking here and providing us with your contact information
- We will conduct a free consultation and initial screening call with you
- We may invite you to our clinic for a free health exam to further determine your eligibility
- If you meet all the guidelines of the study, you will be asked to participate!
- You will be placed into a group and monitored for safety and treatment
Advancing medical science, earning extra cash, and potentially never having to put up with another UTI again aren’t the only benefits that the participants in this study will receive. Other benefits include:
- Free Professional Consultation
- Free Medical Exam
- Free Lab Reports
- Free, Highly Promising UTI vaccines
- Generous Compensation of up to $7,000
This study is being conducted by Millenium Clinical Trials, which offers a 2,800+-square foot facility in Thousand Oaks, California, experienced investigators, and knowledgeable support personnel. We also offer the following safety measures:
- FDA-Governed Studies
- Oversight by Central Ethics Committee
- Full Confidentiality
For more information on our clinic or to see a list of other studies that are currently enrolling, visit us at MilleniumClinicalTrials.com!